Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Brief, but it's something

Alright, Carrie, enough of the snippy comments. Update:
It is my second-to-last day as a temp, and I am scheduling and touring candidates around to the finish. I am going to sorely miss my co-workers, all of whom think I am witty, responsible and diligent without me having to come out and tell them that I am. Ha. They are beautiful and swell women who make me appreciate daily life a lot.
Anyway, I started packing for the big move to Guadalajara-- I fly down with Bree next Wednesday. I have finally been assured that the company will pay for me to stay in a hotel until I find a place and a mattress, and they are planning to take me on tours of the city and the tequila fields and plant, etc.
I will write more real soon (ie in less than 3 months).

1 comment:

moonrose said...

hope y'all had fun at the oaks. glad i got to shoe shop and power-snack at the ranch, also glad to meet ami. that was fun. i'll make benedictine for tomorrow. love, carrie